Misfits Entertainment House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

WHICH MAGIC VIDEO SHOULD WIN??

new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap16%new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% [ 9 ]
new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap2%new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 23% [ 13 ]
new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap11%new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% [ 6 ]
new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 30% [ 17 ]
new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap7%new to cardistry? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 57

new to cardistry?

+3
mindfreak172
Admin
fiez
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

new to cardistry? - Page 2 Empty Re: new to cardistry?

Post by fiez Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:25 pm

oh and fyi zah,there're lotsa local cardistry video on youtube,up to you to find them.Smile
fiez
fiez
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-09-11

https://www.youtube.com/nithaelghost

Back to top Go down

Post by mindfreak172 Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:08 am

hmmm...teingat tah ku cukur janggut atu.

ada org cakap sunat berjanggut ,ada org cakap fardu
Wink
mindfreak172
mindfreak172
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by fiez Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 am

ada urang cakap sexy~
fiez
fiez
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-09-11

https://www.youtube.com/nithaelghost

Back to top Go down

Post by mindfreak172 Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:02 am

hahaha ofcoz, thts what i thought.
i think its cute ..hehehe

but what makes me so shocked is that most of religious scholars agreed that when a man has a beard,it is not permeasible to shave'em off. Rolling Eyes

they say it is stated,...."keep a beard and trim the moustages short." hadith sahih bukhari bk of dressing ch64,hadith 780.

oh maybe i can open up a new topic of beard here ahahaha.

nway back to topic..
mindfreak172
mindfreak172
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Keezflourish Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 pm

Hmm, I want to sum something up here :
Okay, so lets say you bought the Trilogy 3-DVD set. You set off to learn the Jackson 5. After 3 months of worn out cards, sweat, frustration, dropping of cards, you finally master it. That's when you have the rights to show off something to someone. By what I can understand (barely) from what all you guys are saying, show off-ing is wrong? What about stage acts? Are they airheads? Neutral

Keezflourish
Mephisto
Mephisto

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mindfreak172 Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:40 pm

Keezflourish wrote:Hmm, I want to sum something up here :
Okay, so lets say you bought the Trilogy 3-DVD set. You set off to learn the Jackson 5. After 3 months of worn out cards, sweat, frustration, dropping of cards, you finally master it. That's when you have the rights to show off something to someone. By what I can understand (barely) from what all you guys are saying, show off-ing is wrong? What about stage acts? Are they airheads? Neutral

Its all to do with your intention, stage acts is not show off...its a performance.Magicians and flourishers do practise so hard and finnaly they were able to pull off good performances, not show off.Showing off is like showing something with pride.When this happen, you will feel on the top of the world and you will never see people the same.You think you are sooo special,no one is beter than yourself. you will treat people badly...and you have no respect for others.
(that is why there's a saying "One will not enter paradise if there's a pride in the heart, even its the size of an atom")

everything must be done in good intention. Like fiez said, be humble and think of yourself.This will make you less proud of yourself but yet you are satisfy with your good progress..(sort of like "diam-diam ubi berisi")
mindfreak172
mindfreak172
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2