Misfits Entertainment House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

WHICH MAGIC VIDEO SHOULD WIN??

Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_lcap9%Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_lcap16%Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_rcap 16% [ 9 ]
Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_lcap2%Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_lcap23%Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_rcap 23% [ 13 ]
Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_lcap4%Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_lcap11%Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_rcap 11% [ 6 ]
Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_lcap30%Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_rcap 30% [ 17 ]
Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_lcap7%Grave..death metal band from sweden I_vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 57

Grave..death metal band from sweden

2 posters

Go down

Grave..death metal band from sweden Empty Grave..death metal band from sweden

Post by vtecdohcter Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:19 am

okay... havent been to a proper metal gig for a while. but yesterday i had to be sound equipment and tech crew for a metal band from sweden called Grave. i hv never actually heard any of their songs even thou they r like an old school death metal band. It was great show and its good to see that their guitarist used my former jcm800 marshall head over the newer amp... errrghhh should have kept it!lol...
Great mixed on the house PA system. the drummer is great.. i thot he was like a drum machine,i was just sitting behind him during part of the show. it was not a big crowd but one hell of a crowd.

vtecdohcter
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Grave..death metal band from sweden Empty Re: Grave..death metal band from sweden

Post by nich the witch Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 am

gah! lucky lucky! I actually youtube them right after you told me. hehe..

anyways, glad you had a good time inspite of the fact you didn't know them. LOL.
nich the witch
nich the witch
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 290
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

Grave..death metal band from sweden Empty Re: Grave..death metal band from sweden

Post by vtecdohcter Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 am

they r actually quite a big band... played in big venue.

vtecdohcter
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down