Misfits Entertainment House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

WHICH MAGIC VIDEO SHOULD WIN??

hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_lcap9%hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_lcap16%hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_rcap 16% [ 9 ]
hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_lcap2%hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_lcap23%hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_rcap 23% [ 13 ]
hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_lcap4%hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_lcap11%hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_rcap 11% [ 6 ]
hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_lcap30%hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_rcap 30% [ 17 ]
hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_lcap7%hey guys, a slight introduction from me. I_vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 57

hey guys, a slight introduction from me.

+8
zahcesc
nich the witch
Devilus
Ajek30
Dome1106
mindfreak172
Admin
fiez
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

hey guys, a slight introduction from me. Empty hey guys, a slight introduction from me.

Post by fiez Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:33 pm

hey guys,short intro,im fiez,flourisher/metalhead. have been supporting misfits for several months now.
hope i can make as much contributions as i possibly could and i'd have to credit to the administrator for bringing about this nice forum Smile hope the magic/card community in Brunei is increasing in number,not to forget,longlive rock'n'roll \m/ Twisted Evil
fiez
fiez
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-09-11

https://www.youtube.com/nithaelghost

Back to top Go down

hey guys, a slight introduction from me. Empty Re: hey guys, a slight introduction from me.

Post by Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:40 am

welcome mr fiez ..thanks for supporting us ..keep rockin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://misfitsmephisto.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

hey guys, a slight introduction from me. Empty Re: hey guys, a slight introduction from me.

Post by Admin Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:47 am

forget one thing
for those who havent check his youtube channel
give your time for a watch

dont leave without rating or comment

Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindfreak172 Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:17 am

question.

do i need to open up a new topic for my inro or just stick to one thread?

just imagine reading 10,000 ppl intro's, must be boring

so anway i just post it here btw,

hello world, Mindfreak here (got this name in the mindfreak's intro dictionary[not winkipedia] hahaha ok start calling myself in mid 2005,it was when criss appear after Blaine did,who wouldnt get insire when you see a guy walks on wall,vanish into a small puddle and do some freakier magic?)

starting magic since I was around 7-8 yrs old max (i got spark into magic when i was 6,watching an international magic show in tv,teach some simple tricks,you know kids right~?),I remember the minute i saw them,I said to myself what a wonderful world~ oppss (thats lewis armstrong's line,hahaha sorry jk)...i said ,i will be a magician when I grow up.

I learn some cool close up magic tricks from books. Thanks to Peter Eldin Book,I learn the basics of magic and also Lance burton and other magicians who explained more about principles of magic. so basically I learn more theory rather than practical. Then when David Blaine appears,i think it was when I am 12 years old.I learned some of his tricks and became more interested to learn more,more and more magic.Oh not to forget ussually there are annual international magic on tv so got inspired by them too. Then I stubbled across a website E (everyone knows it ,no need to mention) and then penguin magic.I d been very active on their forum until I get tired hahaha.I discuss alot with other universal magicians from all over the world and seeing alot of magic performance in the internet help me a lot.(its quite shocking I found 2 bruneians in the magic forums,one of them ive lost contact and the other one I still made contact with cough! cough! david~!).

I met some magicians in secondary school (form 5) and one of them said his cuz are magician too and he really want to meet me.Okay~ it was very tough coz have to cope with studies while focusing on magic since i can see lots of ppl starting magic that time.Competition I can say but not really because" its no point competing,just need to take it as art" i thought.And I believe thats what make magic so unique. These statement of mine are stated In my old Peter Eldin's book it stated "knowing tricks how its done doesnt make u a magician". what in the world doest it mean?
just because u can press a key in the piano doesnt make u a musician or just plucking a guitar string doesnt mean that u are a guitarist.Same goes here. You need to be more than just knowing how tricks are done or how to do the tricks themself.

"Magic require skills..they are profesionally trained., the hands is quicker than the eye...,finger flinging...,fast hands..."most lay people said as if it was vey imposible for normal person to do it. so It would be cool if I can do what ppl cannot do~thts what i think inside my rollerdex upstairs.then I learn anything that is related to magic.any genre of magic.as long the tittle magician suits me.I hate being an ironic model.

thats all for my magic history,I will have to start blogging if you guys to hear more. so lets move on ok?
Im a magician/flourisher but my head isnt metal but yet it can stand any metal Mad yea~ka'as kapala

anyway maybe by joining these forum i might learn something here where maybe I can merge metal music during my performance. Like Jeff Mc Bride said "combine something with your magic to make it unique"
mindfreak172
mindfreak172
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

hey guys, a slight introduction from me. Empty Introduction of me

Post by Dome1106 Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:51 pm

hi,
i'm Han. apparently i made a mistake in creating the username hanshs so i will just use this username instead...

i'm 16 from KB and i like you all do what i like the most; magic and flourishing. although i'm not that good yet.

Feel free to add me up at msn though at punkzy_kids@hotmail.com

i think that will be all...

Cheers.

ps: Special appraisal to the admin for setting up this forum...
Very Happy
Dome1106
Dome1106
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 124

http://www.magichat.co.uk/?r=hanskelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by fiez Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:47 pm

thanks administrator Smile welcome to the forum guys,Mindfreak,atleast it crowds the forum:P
fiez
fiez
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 289

Back to top Go down

Post by Ajek30 Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:29 am

Hey guys. My name is Ajek from Brunei, Kuala Belait. I'm not good at cards. But i like to learn something that's very "interesting" about magic tricks & Flourishes. Razz LOL. Just kidding.

So that's all for now. If you want to know more just add me up "haziq_424@hotmail.com".
Special thanks to the administrator who introduce this forum to me. Very Happy
So guys keep supporting Misfits Forum & don't forget to keep update this forum. \m/ Twisted Evil

https://www.youtube.com/ajek30
http://www.vimeo.com/ajek30

Take care,
Ajek30
Ajek30
Ajek30
Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:53 am

welcome mindfreak,han n ajek
thank for your kind word
we really glad and appreciate to have you all here

mindfreak ..what a long intro dude
what a good motivation
keep it up Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devilus Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Hai there,

I'm Adib,just call me Devilus.. I'm 18years old.

I start being a conjurer when I was 15.. I learnt some magic tricks before that,from books but not officially serius into magic that time. Kanak2 lah katakan..

Aku pernah membuat persembahan silap mata beberapa kali,seperti close-up magic,stage magic(pentas damit) untuk majlis harijadi,majlis perkahwinan dan majlis keramaian. Kawan ku juga membantu dlm membuat beberapa persembahan.

Mungkin atu saja sedikit sebanyak pengenalan tentang diri ku dalam bidang silap mata.

Di sini,aku mengambil kesempatan untuk mengucapkan terima kasih kepada kawan ku, Han,kerana memberitahu pasal forum ani. To Fiez,Mugni and Madi, we meet again huh Very Happy

Last but not least, nice forum! I like the 'grafiti'..looks cool
Devilus
Devilus
Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:50 am

welcome adek..glad to had you here
hope you enjoy the forum
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nich the witch Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:25 am

ehem.. should I introduce myself too jua kah? I know nothing about magic apart from what I see on TV, youtube.. atu pun thanks to Madi, yang jadi iklan suruh watch this and that..

supporter of misfits entertainment house. eseh. cheering Riri and Madi. haha. I'm here most probably because of the metal part of this forum. yekah? my knowledge in metal music is sikit plang jua. I'll try my best to contribute here and there. I don't play any music instruments. I just like listening, criticising and reviewing music. eurgh.

anyways, welcome everyone~~
nich the witch
nich the witch
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 290

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:13 am

Nie Cha ..
welcome ..
she's being big fan of Derren Brown and Criss Angel Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mindfreak172 Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:23 am

I didnt know she was actually a "she"
mindfreak172
mindfreak172
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by nich the witch Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:36 am

erm.. are you refering to me being a she? LOL.
nich the witch
nich the witch
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:34 am

Very Happy
yes she is 'she'
in other case ..Criss might like 'she' but Derren might not ..joking Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Devilus Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:08 pm

Lol, i tot Nie Cha is a dude!
Devilus
Devilus
Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by nich the witch Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:27 am

okay.. now why would everyone thinks im a guy? hmmmm.. LOL
nich the witch
nich the witch
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by zahcesc Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:17 am

Hello misfistsmephisto peeps. ;D

I'm zah. so,yeah.. i'm a female. a girl not a woman. young lady not
old lady. very young. i'm 13. so please,i'm just a kid. Wink

Oh,my friend introduced me about this world and i found it interesting. oh yeah! =D actually,this is the story.. my friend admired a guy who is also a magician and a flourisher,same age. and then,she's very the IN LOVE and told me lahh. so yeah.. i'm now,officially interested and loves to know more about it. (:

i live in Gadong. You misfitstore should open another branch here. somewhere near. cheers. (:
zahcesc
zahcesc
Mephisto
Mephisto

Number of posts : 99
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://www.zxch.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nich the witch Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:21 am

welcome welcome...

Lau buka di gadong. paksa suruh Mr Admin jaga kadai tue eeeh. boss udah jaga kadai di tutong. haha.
nich the witch
nich the witch
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:56 pm

Welcome welcome ..Zah
im impressed and little shocked for the 1st time Very Happy
hmmm ..last post k mana ilangnya ah?

About plan kn buka branch d Gadong or somewhere in bandar buat masa ane lum ada but in the future
nda tau ..lau ada rezeki insyallah
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zahcesc Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:44 am

yeah,hilang bah the latest post. No haha.. thank you thank youu. cheers
HAHAHA.. bah. suggest me one thread/forum where i'm able to talk about random stuffs. =P sini tampat introductions saja nii. (=
zahcesc
zahcesc
Mephisto
Mephisto

Back to top Go down

Post by nich the witch Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:51 am

arah general talk x. na tau.. i just go for the metal sections. haha.
nich the witch
nich the witch
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:43 am

General Talk ..talk apa sja
jgn saja psl britney spear sudah lh Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nich the witch Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:12 pm

awwww... and I thought we all love britney.. *pffft*.. haha
nich the witch
nich the witch
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by zahcesc Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:20 pm

yes,we all love britney right? she is like the hottest babe on earth. *NOT* admin tu suka britney. haha! inda buleh ckp psl britney or admin will melt.
zahcesc
zahcesc
Mephisto
Mephisto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next