Misfits Entertainment House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

WHICH MAGIC VIDEO SHOULD WIN??

the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_lcap9%the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_lcap16%the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_rcap 16% [ 9 ]
the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_lcap2%the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_lcap23%the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_rcap 23% [ 13 ]
the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_lcap4%the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_lcap11%the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_rcap 11% [ 6 ]
the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_lcap30%the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_rcap 30% [ 17 ]
the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_lcap7%the virts cardistry and magic lecture I_vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 57

the virts cardistry and magic lecture

Go down

the virts cardistry and magic lecture Empty the virts cardistry and magic lecture

Post by Admin Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:25 am

hello guys

we working on to bring the virts come to our country for their lecture probably on november,there will be a session about magic and flourishing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://misfitsmephisto.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

the virts cardistry and magic lecture Empty Re: the virts cardistry and magic lecture

Post by Admin Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:29 am

more info search for bruneicardisty group at facebook
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://misfitsmephisto.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down