Misfits Entertainment House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

WHICH MAGIC VIDEO SHOULD WIN??

Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_lcap9%Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_lcap16%Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_rcap 16% [ 9 ]
Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_lcap2%Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_lcap23%Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_rcap 23% [ 13 ]
Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_lcap4%Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_lcap11%Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_rcap 11% [ 6 ]
Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_lcap30%Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_rcap 30% [ 17 ]
Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_lcap7%Selling my magic stuff. I_vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 57

Selling my magic stuff.

Go down

Selling my magic stuff. Empty Selling my magic stuff.

Post by AkmaLusSion Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Hey my magician fellas.. Smile im selling my stuff "Triple Impact by Alakazam" for $38.00BND its still new, comes with the Pack,blue bicycle deck & tutorial DVD. anyone interested. just PM or text me here. Don't forget to watch the demo..

"Matt Ellison's Triple Impact will totally blow your spectators away with an impossible triple prediction that is soooo clean your spectators will question their own free will!

Imagine the following. A spectator cleanly selects 3 cards from a red deck and places them in to 3 separate pockets of his choice. With no fishing or funny moves the magician/mind reading guru reaches into his top pocket and removes a blue backed prediction card, your spectator removes the red back card, which he freely placed in to his top pocket, and they match! (same card, same pocket). The magician now removes a card from his right hand pocket, the spectator does the same and they match (same card, same pocket, and remember the magician removes his prediction first so it is in full view).

The tension is building as the magician reaches in to his left hand pocket and removes a card the card is shown and yes it matches the spectator's card (once again same card, same pocket). Your audience will truly believe that the future is in your control.

This is a self-working masterpiece in mental magic. * No Sleight Of Hand. * Easy To Do. * Only one prediction card is in cach pocket. Your pockets may be freely shown empty after each prediction card is removed. * Nothing added or taken away from the pockets or the deck at any time. * No Palming. * No Rough and Smooth. * The Predictions are in your pocket before you start. * Easily reset and extremely practical. This is one effect that you will be asked to perform time and time again! In the midst of the many card tricks available today, Triple Impact is something you will USE for many years to come.

Comes complete with deck and instructional DVD. Wink
AkmaLusSion
AkmaLusSion
Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down