Misfits Entertainment House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

WHICH MAGIC VIDEO SHOULD WIN??

What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_lcap9%What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_rcap 9% [ 5 ]
What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_lcap16%What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_rcap 16% [ 9 ]
What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_lcap2%What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_rcap 2% [ 1 ]
What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_lcap23%What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_rcap 23% [ 13 ]
What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_lcap4%What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_rcap 4% [ 2 ]
What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_lcap11%What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 6 ]
What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_lcap30%What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_rcap 30% [ 17 ]
What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_lcap7%What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? I_vote_rcap 7% [ 4 ]

Total Votes : 57

What kind of 'Force a card' do you use?

+4
zeerun701
Mann
mindfreak172
Angelus
8 posters

Go down

What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? Empty What kind of 'Force a card' do you use?

Post by Angelus Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:55 pm

Hei hei read the topic heheh..What force do you unleash? alien
Angelus
Angelus
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? Empty Re: What kind of 'Force a card' do you use?

Post by mindfreak172 Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:23 pm

Angelus wrote:Hei hei read the topic heheh..What force do you unleash? alien

it depends on the situations of the performance.(generally impromptu and gimmick&gaffs)

but my all time favourite is the fan slip force.Ive been using it for ages.
It looks fair and totally free selection, better than classic force.

for mentalism, im using the "peek force + psychological ploy" ,its like asking the audience to remember any card in the deck without even picking it and there's not much sleights like the riffle force or the slip force.its fast,easy and direct.

if you're a story telling type of guy, try "cut force".

if you are too lazy to even to force a card, use one way force deck or the svengali deck.hehe but make sure no one knows hahaha
mindfreak172
mindfreak172
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 611
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Back to top Go down

What kind of 'Force a card' do you use? Empty Re: What kind of 'Force a card' do you use?

Post by Mann Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:50 am

[quote="mindfreak172"]
Angelus wrote:but my all time favourite is the fan slip force.Ive been using it for ages.
Hey! Classic Force is the number 1!! Wink
Mann
Mann
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2008-12-05

http://www.kingofall4suits.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:54 am

Paling mudah jua bali deck yg semua kad sama. 52 kaping ace of heart. hehehe...yup classsic force is the no.1!!!!
Angelus
Angelus
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by mindfreak172 Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:53 am

[quote="Mann"]
mindfreak172 wrote:
Angelus wrote:but my all time favourite is the fan slip force.Ive been using it for ages.
Hey! Classic Force is the number 1!! Wink
well~if you know how to execute it properly.Sometimes it doesnt work with sceptics and hecklers.. Mad what do they want actually??
I know most magicians do bail out if hecklers appear but im a kiasu magician myself hahaha.so I serve almost everyone in the room.But it doesnt mean I like hecklers.

Angelus wrote:Paling mudah jua bali deck yg semua kad sama. 52 kaping ace of heart. hehehe...yup classsic force is the no.1!!!!

that is what i meant by one way force deck
mindfreak172
mindfreak172
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by zeerun701 Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:52 am

aku ane alum jua andal force ne..but i guess classic force is no 1

zeerun701
Highway to Hell
Highway to Hell

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-12-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Dome1106 Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:24 am

Dribble force..

no doubt, easy, effective and you look innocent(hahaha) Laughing

otherwise a normal slip cut force then.
Dome1106
Dome1106
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 124

http://www.magichat.co.uk/?r=hanskelvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:09 am

yep ..dribble force ...sng brabis
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 701
Registration date : 2008-09-09

https://misfitsmephisto.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by fiez Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:02 pm

the easiest for me is the riffle force,i also use the classic force but when i get shaky i prefer the riffle instead,just in case we need alot of forcing techniques to include in our repertoire which i.....lack of....But i'l find a way to give my best performance using the materials that im left with Smile
fiez
fiez
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-09-11

https://www.youtube.com/nithaelghost

Back to top Go down

Post by Keezflourish Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Class force is no.1 because its probably the force you first learned.

But yah riffle force kacang and with the proper techniques, inda ketara. ( Syd Segal in Simply Sydney or was it Simple Sydney :S watever umm he teaches how to make the riffle force totally invisible ). My two cents Very Happy

Keezflourish
Mephisto
Mephisto

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mindfreak172 Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Classic force must be learn properly ,not just simply do it orelse it would be obvious.It really needs proper timing, some times heckler doesnt want to choose what you offered. they took at the very top or bottom..thats why classic force is not so easy to execute.
mindfreak172
mindfreak172
Wizard From Hell
Wizard From Hell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down